Friday, May 13, 2005

Let's try this again ... for the first time

Well, of all my dumb luck, Blogger was down this morning when I attempted rather naively to do my first blog post ever. And let's not even talk about last night when I spent 1.5 hours on the computer waiting for VanderMeander to be created, with the icon swirling "Creating Blog..." endlessly, all to find out that if I had just signed in, it was already there.

So let's give it another go... and maybe without Marc's help, just to say I can.

Welcome to VanderMeander which will be my miscellaneous ramblings about daily life as a mother of two little kids and the wife of a husband who's as messy as a kid (sorry, Marc, I'll try to keep my negative remarks to a minimum), about the bizarre thoughts that swim through my head, and about the deeper philosphical and theological issues that I love to talk about.

So that is that. Read on if you wish. This could get interesting...




Or deathly, deathly boring.

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say it's DEATHLY bori....

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger becky said...

Welcome to the dark side!

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dix,

Read your first postings and LOVE IT! Reminds me of how much I miss hanging out, which makes me sad (add to that the hormone soup I live in and it's bad...you can imagine).

Thanks again for the Hotel Rwanda suggestion. Not exactly "GREAT ENTERTAINMENT" for our Friday night together time, but it made us cry many times. What's up with the policitians in AFRICA saying "no thanks" to outside help. People are dying......

Talk to you soon.

Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home