Friday, September 09, 2005

Dixie Danza

Ran across this on the Celebrity Baby Blog tonight:


GrandDanza

Tony Danza, 54, became a grandfather for the first time on August 27th when son Marc, 34, and wife Julie, also 34, welcomed baby Nicholas David into the world by c-section at 5:13 am. Of the birth of his first grandchild, Tony says, "There's a certain feeling of accomplishment that there's another generation...but the most exciting thing is watching your son be a dad."

Though I've been happily married for five years, I think this finally puts closure to the fact that I couldn't have, shouldn't have, and, looking back, really did not want to marry Tony Danza, though if you had asked me that when I was 13 years old, I would have told you the exact opposite. Even Roberto Alomar (who I also thought I should marry) would have been a little more feasible -- as Roberto is only 11 years older than me, rather than the 28 years that Danza is. (Though, in my defense, he did look quite young for his age on "Who's the Boss?") Now I guess I just need to make sure that Marc does not want to still marry Alyssa Milano.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger polarpegs said...

See now being just slightly older than you (I think I went to school with your older brother) I had the crush on Tony in his TAXI days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home