Sunday, May 15, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dory... glad you're not a crack addict!

Today is my brother Dory's 31st birthday. Happy Birthday! I love you. And, yes, I'm glad you're not a crack addict...

Two nights ago I had a bizarre dream in which I and some unknown person were both (male) priests and bridesmaids at a wedding between Danny Devito, Diane Keaton and some other unknown person from PA, at which there were no rings, but rather large chewable vitamins were exchanged and eaten(!!). During the ceremony my brother Dory walked right up on stage and into a back room (all of this took place at my mom's bookstore) to put some sort of box away. When my brother came out the other priest referred to my brother's addiction to cocaine, Pepsi and meth. I remember thinking that this referrence did not seem appropriate in the middle of a wedding ceremony. However, upon further reflection (when I woke up) not much in the ceremony was appropiate at all...

I wonder what a dream analyst could do with that?!

4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to blogdom and congratulations on new-momness. One question...why a link to Hegel?
tz

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dixie Vandersluys said...

Well tz, did you read my last post about Hegel? He's my favourite philosopher, so that's why I linked to him.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, well, that explains it then ;)
tz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home