Thursday, June 09, 2005

Odd/Inappropriate Childhood Memories #3 (just a quick one)

I just remembered the other day that I used to try to get money out of my parents when I was a kid. "What kid doesn't?" you say. Well, my mom tells me that this started at a very early age. And then I started remembering certain things. Like making elaborate, lengthy lists of things that my parents owed me money for: work I had done for them, things that I had bought for myself that I thought they should have bought for me, or if I used dad's Coop number and thought I should get the dividend for my purchase(!). I was such a brat. That's all.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She hasn't changed.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember getting caught asking my mom for money, then asking my dad for money. my dad figured it out when I bought a big bag of sunflower seeds with the "dollar" he gave me. I always thought that at least I didn't buy a big bag of chocolate! sunflower seeds are somewhat healthy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home