Friday, July 22, 2005

Sweet dreams

We've all had those dreams, right? Where you're eating something really good or doing something really fun and then you wake up and realize you weren't really doing that (or humans really can't fly on their own) and you don't have that food in the house.

Well, the other night I dreamt that I was getting ready for some date with a guy I didn't know (I was single in the dream). As soon as I got dressed and got to the restaurant, all of my friends grabbed me and the guy and said that we had to go to the rehearsal (wedding rehearsal). All of my friends got in their places on the stage, girls on one side, guys on the other. The guy (who had turned into a somewhat creepy guy I went to school with) and I were about to walk down the aisle, when I saw Marc standing with the guy. I got really sad because I didn't want to marry this guy and even though I didn't really know Marc in my dream, I knew if I had to marry someone the next day, I'd want it to be Marc.

Then I woke up. And then I was happy it was just a dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home