Friday, July 22, 2005

Monitor

I imagine my neighbours are having a good laugh right now.

I was in the garden this morning and have the monitor out there so I can hear when Luke wakes up. Well, I thought the phone was ringing so I went inside to get it and ended up staying inside. Because I hadn't thought I'd be staying inside, I left the monitor on out there.

So, the whole neighbourhood just heard us having lunch, me singing goofy songs to the kids, they heard a story about Thomas the Tank Engine and "Lucky the Puppy" and whatever else we've been talking about. Hopefully, they didn't overhear any incidents in the bathroom. And now they're hearing Luke fuss in his crib.

I better get out there and grab it before any other embarressing things occur!

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

Too funny, Dix. I've heard other people's monitor's when I was living in an apartment...sometimes it was pretty scarey and you could all but hope that the people having the monitor conversation didn't know where you lived...but, in your case, this was really, funny...

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Dixie, been waiting days for another of your hilarious entries....with kids I just KNOW you have plenty of material....keep it comin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home