Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Death Quiz Challenge

So today I found the Death Quiz, by doing the Director's Quiz (I got Sofia Coppola) via Rilla's blog. If you read Marc's blog you know that I will outlive him by 12 years, dying by myself of old age in 2065 at the age of 86. The scary thing is that Madeline will by my dad's age when I "die". Interesting to think about all these things (and only slightly morbid).

Anyway, here's the challenge: I thought it would be fun to do the quiz with ALL of the wrong/bad/unhealthy answers. I did quite well. My made up guy will die 36.5 days from now (September 2005) of a heart attack. See if you can out-die that! Tell me if you can beat 36.5 days!! Happy dying.

9 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Sofia too.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Kevin Smith. I like Kevin Smith.

"According to our research, you'll be dead by: September 2005
at age 96"

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger polarpegs said...

I am Sofia as well and I am dying in 36.5 days of old age

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get too soon old, too late
"schmart"
Let's see if THIS makes the comment enter!
Hey, I may not be as "schmart"
but it still says I'm the same
as you...die of old age at 86

aMOMymous

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

36.5 days as well... I wonder if this is a pre-set minimum to avoid the shock of imminent death?

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... Are we yet aware of ANYONE who DID NOT get Sofia?

Darren

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Rilla got Sofia's father, Francis Ford Coppola.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I had a few reported Woody Allens. I think I got Francis because of my secret mafia history.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed Wood... not sure what to make of that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home