Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bourne to be wild

Yesterday Marc and I found The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy together, new on dvd for $22.99. Not bad. Good movies. And the third one will come out some time -- I can never remember what it's going to be called. So... every once and a while, I'll be driving around the city and will think of a good name for another one of the sequels to the movie. I figured I should share some of them. (It's a fun game. Add your own -- just any 4 syllable word that ends in -cy or -ty will do.)

Some of these aren't that good, but I'll work you up to the good ones. And I won't patronize you with explanations of what the movies would be about. We can all figure that out.

  • The Bourne Democracy
  • The Bourne Diplomacy
  • The Bourne Redundancy
  • The Bourne Discrepancy
  • The Bourne Veracity
  • The Bourne Audacity
  • The Bourne Elasticity
  • The Bourne Polygamy
  • The Bourne Viscosity (this one is probably my favourite)
  • The Bourne Onomatopoeia (sorry, I just like that word)
And, of course, the final Bourne movie will be:
  • The Bourne Lobotomy

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Lauralea said...

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the third Bourne book was "The Bourne Ultimatum". (I still think this is another case of books being better than movies!)
: )

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, to fund the last one, you'll need "The Bourne Philanthropy", and the series didn't really come into its own until "The Bourne Autonomy".

The Bourne Muscovy, a cross-promotion with the follow-up to The Pelican Brief that largely deals with duck habitats.

The Bourne Incredulity, I'm not sure the script will ever pass through the Exec. Producer's desk though.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bourne Again(ity?)

The Bourne Indecently

The Bourne ToLoseIsMe

The Third Bourne (ity?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home