Friday, July 29, 2005

Do I post like a brunette or a red head?

Well, Marc and I are soon going to be starting on my own domain. Much to the chagrin of blogspot, I'm sure. I'm excited about the new site and being able to make it my own. I'm going to post pictures of the family, the kids, etc. And I think I'm even going to put a really cool family picture taken at Moraine Lake on the banner. But before I do that I need to know...

Do I post like a brunette or a red head or a blonde? I'm not sure how many of you that read this have never met or seen pictures of me, but if you haven't (like Raven, for example), from what you've read, what do you think I look like? Short? Tall? Thin? Fat? Tanned? Pale? etc. I'm curious, and want to know before I get the new site up with the pictures.

Hey, we could even do it for each other! I still think Raven is Raven Simone (Olivia from the Cosby Show), except I know she's not five. Actually, I think of her as average to tall height with medium length brown hair. I know everyone else who comments, but why don't we have fun guessing what we all look like? It could be fun, and only mildly offensive!

11 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Lauralea said...

Could be dangerous!
I'm a red head again, by the way, not that anyone's noticed... or at least said anything!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed, Lauralea. I've just learned that I should never make any comments about changes I notice in women, be it hair, be it pregnancy (or not), be it whatever. Just keep it to myself.

Now if I'm asked, well that's a whole other can of worms.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Short Black Woman.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Short Black Woman.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, red or yellow, black or white,

I'm just impressed that you're going to be the master of your Domain!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Dixie Vandersluys said...

LOL! How did you know Carl? It is a medical miracle that my biological children are white with blonde hair, isn't it?

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that would have been fun, Dixie, but I've checked out your husband's blog and I already know you are a blonde with glasses. But you are wrong, I'm a blonde myself. naturally, I'm afraid.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raven Simone isn't five anymore either!!!! (heehee) Actually she has her own show, I think its on YTV called That's So Raven. (It sucks actually) but if you haven't seen her since the Cosby show, she still is pretty cute. I dunno why I am telling you this....anyway.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's a guess though...I guess Johanna is shorter with dark hair and wears contact lenses...

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I commented once!

but...I`m shorter, but blondish, with glasses.

I'm gonna guess that Randall is taller, dark (getting white) hair, a receding hairline, growing waistline and bald spot, almost always wears a moustache, flirts with the idea of a beard...but then decides for a change. hmm....that's about it for my guess.

How close am I?

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Johanna, how specific you are! I'm curious to know if you're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home