Thursday, July 28, 2005

Crap.

Madeline just ran into the kitchen moments ago saying, quite frantically:
"Mommy, I can't find my crap anywhere!!!"
Followed by "I need my crap... Have you seen my crap."
I asked her what her "crap" was, and of course she "doesn't know".
I'll keep you posted.

10:27am UPDATE:
Well, she wouldn't let me shower until I found her crap.
I asked what colour it was. "Red."
Then she said it had eyes and a nose and a mouth.
Then it dawned on me, she got a crab with her new bath toys yesterday, and the crab was underneath a Jysk flyer that I had set on the ground, after Madeline had told me she wanted to look at it.
I said "Is this your crap?" And the mystery was solved. Another crap-sis averted!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Lauralea said...

Oh, crap- that was a good laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home