Thursday, August 25, 2005

I have a confession to make...

I may as well come clean. Because there's really nothing wrong with it. In the immortal words of Michael Jackson: "before you judge me, try hard to love me"...

Okay here it is. I read the Celebrity Baby Blog. Well, not just read it, I check it multiple times a day hoping to get a glimpse of some pregnant celebrity. This week it's been Jennifer Garner at Wendy's and at the gym, Brittney Spears leaving a restaurant called Koo Koo Roo, and the news that Jerry & Jessica Seinfeld had their third child -- a boy named Shepherd Kellen. Okay, it sounds really shallow, but you've got to know that I'm the kind of girl who spends hours at pregnancy.about.com looking at pictures that women have posted of their bellies at different weeks of their pregnancy. (Some of them are pretty nasty!) So I mostly I read it to see the pictures of the pregnant celebs because I'm obsessed with being pregnant and pregnancy in general (just ask anyone who knows me).

And in a related story... I have almost met Brad Pitt two times now. Well, not really, but he and Angelina Jolie were at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller this past Saturday at about 7pm. Now, about two months ago, Marc and I and the kids left that very museum at about that time. And then when I was in high school my parents were going up the gondola at Banff and the girl in the gift shop said that the Barenaked Ladies had just been up it and that Brad Pitt was staying at the Banff Springs Hotel right then. So you see, I've missed Brad Pitt by two months and two miles. Good thing I'm more of George Clooney kind of girl...

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I totally like Brad Pitt!!! My sister (thru work) may be getting a glimpse of this gorgeous guy!! I might have to go down for a visit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home